- 125 gr of flour
- 250 g of water
- 30 gr of butter
- 40 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- zest of 1 lemon
- In a saucepan put the butter, water, lemon zest, sugar and salt. Boil and add the flour without remove from heat.
- Remove from heat and add the beaten eggs and vanilla.
- Mix and let stand for 2 h.
- In a pan with oil over medium heat to prevent burning.
- When the oil is hot add pieces of dough with a spoon, trying to remain rectangular.
- Brown them at both sides and reserve on paper to drain the excess oil.
- Sprinkle over honey and powdered sugar.