Skip to content
- 200 gr. unsalted butter
- 200 gr. sugar
- 1 egg
- 400 gr. flour
- liquid drops of vanilla
- a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Beat the softened butter with the sugar until creamy dough.
- Add the egg, vanilla and cinnamon, continue beating.
- While beating, gradually we incorporate the flour until you have a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough in half, wrap in plastic wrap and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Took the refrigerator and let soften slightly.
- Take lots of dough and make a loop.
- Roll on the chocokrispis.
- Wind the curl like a snail.
- Bake 10 m at 350ºF