Skip to content
- 200 gr. unsalted butter
- 200 gr. sugar
- 1 egg
- 400 gr. flour
- liquid drops of vanilla
- a pinch of cinnamon
- a sheet of a bottle
- edible ink marker
- Beat the softened butter with the sugar until the dough is soft.
- Add a egg, vanilla and the cinnamon. Beat again.
- While beating, gradually incorporate the flour until you have a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough in two, wrap in plastic wrap and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Took the dough and let soften slightly.
- Extend the dough of the plate and with a bottle cap cut cookies.
- Place in a tray with baking paper and bake between 10 to 15 minutes at 350 º F.
- Let cool on a rack.
- Decorate as we like with edible ink pen