Skip to content
- 200 gr. unsalt butter
- 200gr. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 400 gr. flour
- Mix the butter with the sugar until combined.
- Add the egg and cinamon.
- Add flour until a smooth dough.
- Divide dough in half , wrap it in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Dust your work surface with a little bit of flour.
- Cut circles and cut another insead.
- Put a ball of dough on each circle.
- Bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and decorate with chocolate balls and sprinkles hearts.