This weekend we saw the movie My Neighbor Totoro, do you know?, Is a fantastic Japanese animation story about two girls who discover a forest spirit called Totoro. It’s a beautiful movie that tells a story full of imagination and fantasy, a fantastic family movie.
Daniela liked it so much and we decided to make our Totoro of pear and chocolate. It was delicious and she had a great time preparing it! …
- black and white melted chocolate
- 1 pear
- bake paper
- Melt black chocolate.
- Cover the pear with melted chocolate and a brush. Let cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Paint with chocolate two arms, two ears and nose on greaseproof paper. Let cool too.
- Took the pear of the refrigerator and paint the belly with white melted chocolate . Reserve a few minutes in the fridge to cool the chocolate.
- Took the refrigerator and paste two white confetti with black dot for eyes (I used an edible ink pen).
- Then paste ears, arms and nose with melted chocolate.
- Finally put chocolate sprinkles as a whisker.