This is a fun idea with strawberries for the kids. We are going to make a Octopus, a charapter of Pocoyo. It´s very easy, you only need two strawberries, two chocolate balls and a edible ink pen.
- 2 strawberries
- 2 white chocolate balls
- 1 edible ink pen
- Wash the strawberries and remove the leaves.
- Cut the tip of the strawberry and place on a plate.
- Make two holes and insert the chocolate balls.
- Paint the eyes and the mouth. Reserve.
- Cut the strawberry into four parts and make the legs.
- Place the body of Octopus on the legs.