Skip to content
- 500 gr. mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 gr. of cooking cream
- 150 ml. water
- 1 egg yolk
- Wash the mushrooms and cut into slices.
- In a skillet, put spoonfuls of oil, a tablespoon of lemon juice and mushrooms and cook over medium heat.
- Add 150 ml of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the contents to the mixer bowl and make puree.
- Place the puree in a saucepan and add the cooking cream. Bring to the boil, remove from the fire and put the egg yolk. Mix until combined and let rest.
- Use slice of bread for make the autumn leaves.
- Fry leaves in a pan with olive oil droplets.
- Serve the cream with the autumn leaves.