Daniela has woken up sick today so she couldn´t go to school. We have had to stay home and she has helped me to cook. We cooked a delicious pumpkin cream soup with a little boat with cheeses. She love to help me in the kitchen and has enjoyed all morning.
- 250 gr pumpkin
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- Virgin olive oil
- coarse salt
- Peel the carrot, potato, onion and pumpkin and cut into slices. Place in a pot.
- Cut the zucchini into slices and place in the pot.
- Cover with water and cook about 15-20 minutes.
- Place the ingredients in a food processor and add half the water of cooking. Add a splash of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Make the little boat with the top of bread and a knife. Fill it with cheeses