Details Category: For dinner… Hits: 143
- 2 bananas
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- tomato jam
- Heat the oil oliva in a saucepan and fry the onion over medium heat . Reserve in a bowl.
- Fry sliced bananas and reserve.
- Mix the onion with 1/2 cup of milk and beat with mixer.
- Add fried bananas to the mixture.
- Place the mixture in a saucepan and slowly add tablespoons flour until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Take small portions and form the croquettes.
- Spent in beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs. Fry over medium heat until golden.
- Serve them with tomato jam.