Details Category: And for dessert…fruit Hits: 141
- Cut the apple in half and put on baking paper.
- Cut the other half apple for the head and make the legs with the remains of the apple.
- Place the legs on the sides of the body, the upper legs and the lower upward downward.
- Heat the sugar over low heat until it becomes caramel. We need to use liquid candy.
- Sprinkle the caramel over the spider (always with baking paper underneath).
- Let cool and then remove the excess candy.
- Careful because the caramel can burn you!