Details Category: Back to school Hits: 41
- 200 gr. unsalted butter
- 200 gr. sugar
- 1 egg
- 400 gr. flour
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- a tablespoon of milk
- Beat soft butter with the sugar until the dough is creamy.
- Add the egg, milk, vanilla and cinnamon, and continue beating.
- While beating gradually incorporate the flour and cocoa until the dough is homogeneous.
- Divide the dough in two, wrap in plastic wrap and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Let soften slightly.
- Take lots of dough, making some clips and put themon the baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes at 350 º F.