Details Category: Snack time Hits: 76
200 gr. unsalted butter
200 gr. sugar
400 gr. flour
liquid drops of vanilla
a pinch of cinnamon
puffed wheat cereal with honey
- Beat the softened butter with the sugar until creamy.
- Add the egg, vanilla and cinnamon, and continue beating.
- While beating, gradually incorporate the flour until you have a smooth dough
- Divide the dough in two, wrap in plastic wrap and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Let soften slightly.
- Take pieces of dough and make a ball. Crush and make a hole in the center. Decorate with cereals.
- Bake at 180 ° C until golden around 15m.