Details Category: Let´s go eating! Hits: 43
- 1 can of mussels
- 1 can of cockies
- Fish dice
- 1 tablespoon homemade tomato sauce or a ripe tomato.
- olive oil
- Previously peel prawns and boil the prawns heads.
- Reserve the broth.
- In a pot with a tablespoon of olive oil, half a green pepper chopped very fine to then are not, and a small onion.
- Fry over medium heat until poached.
- Add a tablespoon of tomato sauce (if you can not put a ripe peeled tomatoes).
- When the noodles are almost cooked, add the remaining ingredients: fish, cockles, mussels and prawns raw. Boil during 5 -10 minutes.
- Depart from fire, add a pinch of salt and let it sit a few minutes.