Details Category: Good morning! Hits: 105
- 270 ml of warm milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 450 g bread flour
- 2 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 15 g of butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 º F
- Mix the liquids: warm milk, lemon juice.
- Add the baking powder and butter soft.
- Add the salt, sugar and then the flour.
- Knead and weigh one hour in a bowl covered with plastic wrap.
- Return to knead.
- Make balls and then they sink your finger in the center to form the buns.
- Scatter sugar over them.
- Bake at 350 ° F until golden.
- Let cool on a rack.
- Serve with butter, jam … or just alone.