Details Category: Snack time Hits: 108
Ingredients | cake
120 gr. sugar
75 gr. flour
75 gr. cornstarch
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
a pinch of salt
Ingredients | ganache
1 can cream “Ermol”
150 gr. white chocolate
- Melt white chocolate and cream and mix with a few drops of green food coloring.
- Beat and reserve in refrigerator. Beat the egg yolks with two tablespoons of hot water.
- Add 3/4 parts of the sugar and reserve.
- Now beat until stiff egg whites with pinch of salt and incorporate them remaining sugar while beating until stiff peaks. Gradually add the egg whites to the yolks, stirring gently with a spatula so it does not drop.
- Add gradually the flour mixed with cornstarch and then tablespoons cocoa powder. Mix gently.
- Fill capsules for truffles and bake 15-20 minutes at 350ºF
- Let cool on a rack.
- To decorate place the ganache in a pastry bag and use a nozzle to make petals.
- Put a malteser in the center of the cake on a bit of ganache and then we will make petals around sleeve.