Details Category: Father´s day Hits: 66
1 sheet of puff pastry
1 chocolate mint filling
1 square of black chocolate fondant
- Stretch the pastry sheet.
- Cut two vertical strips of equal width.
- With a knife make the shape of the necktie in both strips, leaving a piece to the knot.
- Now make the knot.
- Chop the mint chocolate.
- Fill the necktie and the knot with the chopped chocolate.
- Cover with the partner and press the edges and the center.
- Bake at 392 ° F until the pastry is golden brown.
- Melt the chocolate square and with a brush paint polka dots.
- Serve warm.