Details Category: Good morning! Hits: 96
- 500 g flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 60g soft butter
- 125 g of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 125g pumpkin puree (boiled pumpkin)
- 80 ml of milk
- 125g icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 º F.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Reserve.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar until the dough is creamy.
- Add 1 egg and continue beating. Then incorporate the pumpkin puree and return to beat.
- Add the milk and finally the flour mixture. Beat until the dough is smooth.
- Place the dough in a sleeve pastry and make circles on baking paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- For the icing: mix cinnamon, powdered sugar and milk. Decorate as you like.