Details Category: Let´s go eating! Hits: 80
wafers for dumplings
1 large can of tuna
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat Add the olive oil and fry the onion until poached.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar and mix .
- Incorporate the can of tuna (without oil) and a dash of sauce.
- Mix and remove from heat.
- With the help of a cookie cutter cut the wafer to remain rounded edges.
- Fry in oil and place on paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Place a wafer on a plate and cover with tuna mixture and onion, place another wafer and repeat the operation.